This Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) is binding on any person using the site on the Internet at: https://gepur.com (hereinafter referred to as the Site), materials, other resources, and elements of the Site (hereinafter referred to as the User). The Site Administration reserves the right to make changes to the terms of the Agreement without any pre-notification to the User. Changes come into force from the moment they are published on the Site. The User of the Site is obliged to familiarize himself with the Agreement and comply with its terms. Visiting the Site, using its resources, and teaching yourself the content of the Site means unconditional and unconditional acceptance of the terms of the Agreement and accession to it
1. The Site Administration includes the individual entrepreneur Sadovsky Oleg, EDRPOU 3191720115 of the owner of the domain name, the editors of the Site, appointed by the owner.
2. Content includes text, photographs, audio, video, location information, and any other form of information or communication. 3. The user of the Site is a capable individual or legal entity, taking into account the specifics provided by the Civil Code of Ukraine. 4. The Site Administration determines the terms of the Agreement and has the right to demand the fulfillment of such terms by the User. 5. Ignorance of the terms of the Agreement does not release the User from the obligation to comply with these terms. The User undertakes to follow the current version of the Agreement, as well as the version of the Agreement at the time of using the Site and its elements. 6. The Site Administration has the right at any time to change the structure of the Site, add, change and/or delete any elements and content of the Site, including that added, modified, and/or deleted by the User. The information displayed on the Site is dynamic: it can be updated, changed, and supplemented by the Administration at any time without prior notice to the User. 7. The Site Administration has the right to prohibit and/or restrict the User's access to the Site, including deleting the Site, and blocking the User and/or his account. 8. The Site Administration makes every effort to ensure the proper operation of the Site. At the same time, the Administration is not responsible for the complete or partial loss of the content of the Site, as well as for the insufficient quality and/or speed of viewing such content, or downloading materials from the Site. 9. The Site Administration does not provide information and advice. 10. The Site Administration is not responsible for any damage caused to the User's electronic devices, or any other equipment or software caused by or associated with the use of the Site. 11. The Site Administration is not responsible for any direct and/or indirect losses, lost profits or lost data, damage to honor, or business reputation as a result of using the Site or due to the inability to use the Site. 12. Except for the rights and obligations expressly specified in the text of these Terms, the Site Administration does not provide any other direct or implied warranties, services, and rights and expressly waives any warranties, services, and rights that, in the opinion of the User, are provided to him or should be rendered.
CONTENT. USE OF THE SITE
1. The Site Administration notifies that through the Site you can access other resources on the Internet. The administration is not responsible for the availability of these resources, their content, as well as for any consequences associated with visiting such resources. 2. All rights to any materials published on the site are protected by the legislation on the protection of intellectual property. 3. The Administrator is not responsible for the content of the content published by the User and/or third parties, as well as for the consequences of its publication and use. The opinion of the authors of articles, comments, blogs, publications, and other material posted on the Site may not coincide with the opinion and position of the Site Administration. 4. The Site Administration is not responsible for losses incurred as a result of the use and/or non-use of its content. 5. The Site Administration allows the user to view and download the Site materials solely for personal non-commercial use, provided that all copyright information and other information about the intellectual property contained in the source materials and/or their copies are preserved. 6. Users of the Site have the right to use the content posted on the Site by both the Administration and other Users, only with a link to the Site. 7. The User does not have the right to modify the materials of the Site, distribute and display them in any form and/or use them in any other way for commercial purposes. Any use of the Site materials on other sites without the prior consent of the Site Administration is prohibited. 8. All names, ownership, and intellectual property rights on the Site, including, but not limited to, any names, software, databases, any text, photographic images, graphics, reviews, ratings, as well as any data in visual, audio - or audiovisual, or in any other form, themes, illustrative material, objects, and any related documentation is the property of the Site Administration, except User Content and/or third parties. 9. It is forbidden to copy, reproduce, distribute, translate into other languages any component of the Site, reverse engineer technology, extract source code, modify, disassemble, decompile, or create derivative works based on the Site, including any of the materials of the Site as the basis of your developments. It is forbidden to modify, sell, or distribute the material of the Site in whole or in part. 11. The content of the Site may not be used by third parties for public viewing. 12. The Site Administration reserves the right to protect its property and non-property rights and interests in the ways provided for by the legislation of Ukraine, in particular, but not exclusively, Article 16 of the Civil Code of Ukraine. 13. The content contained on the Site is not an offer. The user, after reading the content posted on the site, has the right to make an offer to the Site Administration by filling out the Order form and/or placing an order through the Call Center of the site. Filling out the Order form is considered an offer by the User of the Site Administration for the User to purchase goods on the terms specified in the relevant content. 14. The offer is considered accepted by the Site Administration if the Seller has taken actions indicating the acceptance of the User's offer, namely: shipped the goods, started providing services by the conditions stipulated by the User's offer, provided an invoice for payment for the ordered goods. 15. The Site Administration has the right to offer to sell the goods on other terms after receiving the User's offer. In this case, this offer is considered a counteroffer and must be accepted by the User. The acceptance of the counteroffer is considered to be the actual receipt by the User of the goods on the terms stipulated by the counteroffer. The Seller has the right to withdraw the counteroffer until the User receives the goods. 16. The Site Administration is not responsible for the actions of the Carrier, including for the timing of transportation by the carrier company, as well as for the safety of delivery. 17. The user is responsible for the accuracy of the data specified in the Order form. If incorrect, inaccurate, and/or incorrect indication of data in the Order has led to additional costs for the Administration, all related losses and costs shall be borne by the User.
1. Before using the Site, the User has the right to create an account. When creating an account, the User provides information about himself. 2. Providing personal information when creating an account indicates voluntary consent to the processing of personal data, which is processed in automated or non-automated ways. The purpose of processing personal data is the need to ensure the implementation of the rights and obligations of the User, the Site Administration, and third parties. 3. When creating an account, the User is obliged to provide reliable, complete, and up-to-date information about himself, which allows him to be identified among other Users. If this information changes after registration, the User is obliged to make the appropriate changes no later than 5 business days. 4. The user is obliged to create a password to access the account and has the right to change it. At the same time, the User is obliged to independently ensure the non-disclosure and safety of his password and, accordingly, is responsible for all risks and losses associated with the disclosure and loss of the password. 5. The user is responsible for any actions carried out under his account. If there is information about the unauthorized use of the account, the User is obliged to notify immediately the Site Administration. 6. The Site Administration has the right at any time without notice and without giving reasons to the User to delete his account.
1. Incitement for violent change or overthrow of the constitutional order or the seizure of state power; calls for changing the administrative borders or the state border of Ukraine, violating the order established by the Constitution of Ukraine; calls for pogroms, arson, destruction of property, seizure of buildings or structures, forced eviction of citizens; calls for aggression or for unleashing a military conflict. 2. Direct and indirect insults to anyone, in particular, politicians, officials, journalists, or users of the resource, including those based on national, ethnic, racial, or religious affiliation, as well as chauvinistic statements. 3. Obscene statements, statements of a pornographic, erotic or sexual nature. 4. Any offensive behavior towards the authors of the articles and all participants of the resource. 5. Statements, the purpose of which is to deliberately provoke a sharp reaction from other participants in the resource. 6. Advertising, and commercial messages, except for the cases of the conclusion of the relevant agreement with the Site Administration. 7. Messages that do not have an information load and do not relate to the subject of the resource. 8. Flood (multiple repetitions of text blanks), placement, sending, or mass mailing of advertising information not specifically permitted, spam (including search), lists of other people's email addresses, pyramid schemes, multi-level (network) marketing ( MLM), online earnings systems and e-mail business, etc. 9. Writing fake and/or slanderous reviews. 10. Violation of the rights of the Administration and third parties, including any violation of confidentiality, copyright, trademark, patent, know-how, trade secret, or any other intellectual property right. 11. Collection and storage of personal data of other persons, provision or transfer of confidential information. 12. Modification, adaptation, reproduction, distribution, translation, creation of derivative works, public display, sale, or any other use of the Site and its content, except the User's personal content, which belongs to him. 13. Use of robots, spiders, search/scan applications, or other automated devices, processes, or means to access, retrieve, index any part of the Site or its content. 14. Extracting or indexing any part of the Site for building and distributing a search engine base of reviews. 15. The implementation of any actions that may cause an excessive and disproportionately large load on the technological part of the Site, or lead to excessive site traffic. 16. An attempt to enter the site in an unauthorized way, using hacking, guessing passwords, substituting user accounts, and so on. 17. Use of the Site to spread viruses, worms, computer codes, files, or programs designed to disrupt, destroy or limit functionality, etc. 18. Using any hardware, software, or other means to interfere with the normal operation of the Site or otherwise attempt to interrupt the operation of the PAP Site. 19. Use of the Site to hack another computer network, the security system of another resource, or cause similar harm to the Site itself. 20. Removing, bypassing, disabling, damaging, or otherwise invading the site's security structure, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of site content. Creating multiple accounts on behalf of one person 22. Providing false information when creating an account. 23. The User is obliged to promptly inform the Site Administration about unauthorized access to the User's personal page by third parties. To inform, the user must contact the Support Service at the coordinates indicated on the Site.
1. The buyer have the right to withdraw from the goods within 14 days, without giving any reason. The return of goods of appropriate quality is carried out if it has not been used and if its appearance, consumer properties, packaging, seals, labels, as well as the settlement document issued to the Buyer for payment of the Goods have been preserved. This means the items should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn and that any labels or tags should be intact. 2. The return to the Buyer of the cost of the goods of appropriate quality is carried out within 30 calendar days from the moment of receipt of such Goods by the Seller 3. The return of the goods of proper quality to the Seller's address is carried out at the expense of the Buyer and the Seller does not reimburse the Buyer. 4. All our parcels contain a pre-printed return form for you to use if you decide to return any items. You will find more detailed information regarding our return process on the delivery note 5. Returns of defective products. If there are defects in the goods you have purchased, we abides by all statutory guarantee regulations in EU. If you have a complaint regarding obvious material or manufacturing faults in goods, please let us know by returning the goods to us without delay by using the provided pre-printed return form. 6. If the order with the status of cash on delivery was not received by the client 2 times in a row, within one month for a subjective reason, the client is unable to place orders with the status of cash on delivery.
1. In case of detection of violations of the terms of the Agreement by other Users, or unauthorized use of the content of the Site, the User has the right to report this to the Site Administration. 2. By sending any ideas, suggestions, documents, or feedback to the Site Administration, the User agrees that these materials do not contain any confidential information or personal information of third parties, and the Administration does not bear any responsibility regarding confidentiality, explicit or conditional upon feedback. 3. The User confirms his understanding that the Site Administration may have identical and/or similar proposals, ideas, and reviews in development, and therefore the user does not have the right to claim any compensation for material or moral damage associated with this.
1. Force majeure circumstances (force majeure circumstances) are any uprisings, riots, wars, strikes, or other collective labor disputes, fire, floods, or other natural disasters, as well as other circumstances that cannot be foreseen and cannot be influenced. 2. The Parties shall not be liable for full or partial failure to fulfill obligations under this Agreement if such failure is the result of force majeure circumstances.
1. The User agrees that after completing the registration procedure on the Site, the Site Administration will send letters and/or and/or notifications to the User's email address, including advertising ones. At the same time, the Site undertakes not to transfer the email address, as well as any other information about Users to third parties. The user has the right to unsubscribe from such mailings on his own. 2. By indicating the mobile phone number, the User automatically agrees to receive SMS notifications from the Site, including advertising ones. If there is an intention to stop mailing of this kind, the User must contact the technical support of the Site.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
1. The Site Administration collects and stores information about the User in the process of using the Site. The Site Administration takes all necessary measures to properly ensure the storage and use of confidential information. Information is collected automatically when you visit and use the Site. 2. The collection of personal data is carried out based EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Information collected by the Site Administration: Information contained in the User's account - when creating an account on the Site, the User indicates his name, surname, e-mail address, address, and other information that is relevant to the account, such as date of birth, gender, etc. Users can change their data in their personal accounts. If the User is a business entity, he provides an appropriate document confirming that he has the authority to act on behalf of the business entity or the identity of the owner. If the User discovers the full or partial use of his data, including duplication of the account, the User is obliged to inform the Site Administration about this. Information about the User's activity - the Site Administration collects data about the use of the Site, page views by the User, the date, time of visits, about the computer or mobile device through which the User enters the Site while collecting data on the type of browser, language, IP address, operator, provider, device ID, location, and cross-references. The user can disable some of the transmitted information through the settings of the browser or device used.
CONTROL OF THE USER'S PERSONAL DATA
Other Users and third parties may identify the User or associate with the User's account if the User includes personal data in the public part. The User may reduce the likelihood of personal identification by using a pseudonym or anonymity, but agrees that this will entail a decrease in the credibility of the User's publications on the Site.
DATA STORAGE AND ACCOUNT DELETION
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. THIRD PARTIES
1. The processing of personal information is carried out without time limit, in any legal way, including in information systems using automation tools or without using such tools. 2. The processing of personal data is carried out openly and transparently using means and in a manner that is consistent with the purposes of such processing. 3. It is not allowed to process data about an individual, which are confidential information, without his consent, except in cases specified by law, and only for national security, economic well-being, and human rights. 4. If the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the subject of personal data, it is possible to process personal data without his consent until the moment when obtaining consent becomes possible. 5. Personal data are processed in a form that allows the identification of the natural person to whom they concern, no longer than is necessary for the legitimate purposes for which they were collected or further processed. 6. The user agrees that his data may be transferred to third parties solely to provide access to the Site. 7. The user consents to the implementation of cross-border data transfer. 8. The Site Administration reserves the right to allow the use of the User's cookies to third parties who have entered into relevant agreements with the Site Administration to improve the display of advertising 9. Personal data may be transferred to the authorized state authorities of Ukraine only on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of Ukraine. 10. The user agrees to the collection, distribution, deletion, destruction, blocking, or modification of personal data for their processing and use.
1. The Site Administration by all available means minimizes the risk of unauthorized access to confidential information, as well as the risk of its improper use. 2. The User is aware that no method of data transmission over the Internet or voice, or any other method guarantees 100% security, and therefore waives claims against the Site Administration in case third parties gain access to confidential information.